JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS 10 – 18 YEARS (Click here to register)
Junior Team Tennis (JTT) provides a positive experience for junior players through a team format with organized matches, practices, and coaching. This program is an excellent introduction to more competitive play. Our teams compete against other area clubs and programs fielding coed teams.
The North Jersey League provides junior players 8-18 years old the opportunity to:
- Play competitive tennis and prepare for more advanced competition
- Play both singles and doubles
- Practice good sportsmanship and fair play
- Practice what they learn in their lesson programs
Below you will find some basic information about practice and match dates, days and time. Click here for detailed team tennis information.
FRIDAYS 6-8 p.m.
October 5 – April 12, 2019
SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
AFTERNOONS OR EVENINGS
MATCHES VS AREA CLUBS
SINGLES & DOUBLES
TEAM FEE….$560 (early bird)/$610
MATCH FEE…..$35/MATCH PLAYED
OCTOBER 2018 thru APRIL 2019
PLAYERS SCHEDULED 1-2 TIMES MONTHLY
12U; 14U; 18U
TRY-OUTS MAY BE REQUIRED
Team members must be USTA members (go to USTA.com to apply for membership)
TEAM PRACTICES & MATCHES
- Practices begin: First practice: October 12; Last practice: April 12 – 21 Weeks
- FRIDAYS 6 – 8 p.m.
- Practices will be run “high school” style with an emphasis on point play, strategy, and fun!
- NO PRACTICE: Nov 23 * Dec 21 * Dec 28 * Jan 18 * Feb 15 * Mar 15
- NO MATCHES: Nov 24-25 * Dec 22-23 * Dec 29-30 * Jan 19-20 * Feb 16-17 * Mar 16-17
- PLAY-OFF DATES: Apr 6-7 * Apr 13-14 * May 4-5 * Please try to be available for these dates!
Please click here to register.
IMPORTANT JUNIOR PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Make-ups for missed sessions are not available
- A complimentary evaluation may be required to insure proper placement in any advanced programs
- Inquire about private or private group lessons
- Racket stringing and maintenance available. Drop-off at Wayne Desk. Allow 2-3 days for pick-up.
- Interested in something not offered by BBMPT? Contact Bob!