JUNIOR TEAM TENNIS 10 – 18 YEARS (Click here to register)
Junior Team Tennis, a United States Tennis Association (USTA) program which provides a competitive opportunity for junior tennis player in a team format. This program is an excellent introduction to more competitive play. Our teams compete against other area clubs and programs fielding coed teams in the following age groups:
September 29 – April 20, 2018
SATURDAY OR SUNDAY
AFTERNOONS OR EVENINGS
MATCHES VS AREA CLUBS
SINGLES & DOUBLES
TEAM FEE….SEE BOB
MATCH FEE…..$35/MATCH PLAYED
OCTOBER thru APRIL 2018
PLAYERS SCHEDULED 1-2 TIMES MONTHLY
12 & UNDER * 14 & UNDER 18 & UNDER
TRY-OUTS MAY BE REQUIRED Team members must be USTA members (go to USTA.com to apply for membership)
IMPORTANT JUNIOR PROGRAM INFORMATION
- Make-ups for missed sessions are not available
- A complimentary evaluation may be required to insure proper placement in any advanced programs
- Inquire about private or private group lessons
- Racket stringing and maintenance available. Drop-off at Wayne Desk. Allow 2-3 days for pick-up.
- Interested in something not offered by BBMPT? Contact Bob!
No sessions: Jan. 13 & 14, Feb. 17 – 19 & Mar. 30 – Apr.1
Team Fee: Click here for Registration Form
Match Fee: $35 per match played
Please click here to register.